About this event
THIS IS A 2-PART WORKSHOP. THE SECOND ONE WILL TAKE PLACE ON 24 JULY 2021 AT THE SAME TIME – 3PM TILL 7PM. YOU ONLY PAY ONCE FOR BOTH DAYS.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
YOU get 8 hours of knowledge and experience with Patricia sharing her 30+ years’ experience with you about what she does and how she does what she does to create ROI of at least 50% AND 6-figure profits! Want to earn £1000 pcm from a HMO room? YOU will find out how.
This workshop will help you start to work out what YOU need to do /year in order to create wealth and/or financial freedom, and will include:
PART 1 (10 JULY 2021) 3PM TILL 7 PM
1. How to Recognise value in property so that you know what will be a good buy – with real life examples and real time analysis –
How does Patricia decide on which property is going to help her achieve her objectives? How does she find them? Open Market/Auction/D2V?
- How to pick your investment area
- Your Data – where and how to get it
- Viewings – what to look out for before you make an offer
- How to make a ‘cheeky offer’ without cringing
2. How to Secure the property
What is best? Cash purchase/JV/mortgage/Purchase Lease Option/R2R/delayed completion/Shared ownership? Patricia will discuss each of these
How to make a cheeky offer without cringeing/How to make a ‘winning’ offer
How do you choose a Solicitor? If you are going to borrow, do you use a Broker/how do you choose one?
3. What you can do to properties to add SERIOUS value to them ? How your strategy might work best for you, and will discuss the following:
- price ceilings
- flats/houses (leasehold v freehold)?
- Serviced Accommodation/Vanilla Buy-To-Let?
4. How can you spot value? What things should you try to look out for?
Patricia looks at 10+ examples!
5. How you choose your builder?
- Known/recommended/completely new – if new, how do you get them?
- Contract (scope/price/contingencies)?
6. Keeping within the law (!)
- Party Wall Act
- Consents (freeholder/Local Authority/Building Control)
- CDM Regulations
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
7. Q & As
PART 2 (24 JULY 2021) 3PM TILL 7PM
This workshop shall cover the following:
1. Interior Design
When to start
- The importance of colour
- Using Mood Boards
- Lighting Plans
- Where to get inspiration
- Using Fixtures to design
- When things go wrong
- Structural Engineers?
2. Interior Staging
- Planning your decor and placements
- Purchasing v renting
- Cheap v value
3. Using Professionals?
- Scope of work
4. How to avoid scoring an ‘own goal’! Patricia looks at:
- Abortive valuations
- Structural surveys
- Bridging and how a 50% LTV loan will be less than half of the purchase price!
- The importance of good Data
- The importance of contracts (Joint venture/Shareholders’/Partnership Agreements)
- Unmortgageble properties
- Buying at Auction as a Novice
- The risk of Enforcement action
- Creative assets
- Tenanted reposessions
- Emotion buying
- Auction buying and legal packs
- Paying ‘peanuts’
- How to avoid being tricked
- How to get your cash out of a project
- How to prepare ‘winning’ Refinance/Surveyor Packs
6. Q & As
Details about your host Midas Property Group
Midas Property Group (MPG) is a property consultancy business based in North London.
MPG organise events for Landlords, Investors and Developer. The events are organised in partnership with local London Boroughs, MPG has worked with the following Boroughs:
- London Borough of Brent
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Borough of Barnet
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Redbridge
- London borough of Lamberth
Please do not hesitate to contact MPG if you are considering selling or acquiring any type of properties or development sites across the UK.Info@midaspropertyGroup.co.uk
Please note this event will be streamed LIVE on zoom. Please check your emails you have registered with for Zoom Registration Details.